HARKEN–38mm Big Bullet Double Block
38mm Big Bullet Double Block
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Length||3 1/2 Inches|
|Mount Type||Side Shackle|
|Safe Working Load||600 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||38 mm|
Harken 38mm Big Bullet Double Block for a highload 4:1 or 5:1 purchasing system.
Big Bullet blocks can be used as main or jib sheet blocks on dinghies, or for control line applications, such as travelers, cunninghams or boom vangs on offshore boats. Low-friction Big Bullet Blocks lead control lines aft. They are compact and lightweight, with fast trim and release under high or low loads. Delrin sheave and ball bearings. Cheek material constructed from reinforced plastic with stainless steel straps. Where applicable, blocks use #10 fasteners.
- Use as main or jib sheet blocks on dinghies, or control lines on offshore boats
- Delrin® ball bearings
- Wrap-around stainless straps
- Lead control lines aft
- Hardkote-anodized Teflon impregnated aluminum sheaves
- Sheave Diameter: 1 1/2" (38 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 600 lb. (272 kg)
- Breaking Load: 2000 lb. (907 kg)
- Weight: 4.25 oz. (120 g)
- Length: 3 1/2" (89 mm).
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.