HARKEN–38mm Thru-Deck High-Strength Block
38mm Thru-Deck High-Strength Block
|Diameter||1/8 Inch or 3 mm|
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Mount Type||Mechanical Fasteners|
|Safe Working Load||1500 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||38 mm|
Harken 38mm Thru-Deck High-Strength Block allows lines through the deck and bulkhead.
Harken's Lightweight, low-friction blocks with high-load composite bearings carry wire halyards and control line cascades. Side-load balls reduce friction from twists or unfair leads on 304-311. 300-303 has thrust washers. Blocks open to allow passage of swaged wire. Hard Lube-anodized sheave for strength and corrosion resistance. Cheek blocks include fasteners.
- Impregnated Hardkote anodized aluminum bearings
- Side-load carbon-black Delrin® washers
- Use for wire halyards, vangs, control lines
- Sheave Diameter: 1 1/2" (38 mm)
- Max. Wire Diameter: 1/8" (3 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 1500 lb. (680 kg)
- Breaking Load: 3000 lb. (1361 kg)
- Weight: 3.25 oz. (92 g)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.