40mm ESP Forkhead Block
|Diameter||1/2 Inch or 13 mm|
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Length||2 19/32 Inches|
|Safe Working Load||1250 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||40 mm|
Harken 40mm Aluminum Teardrop ESP Footblock for direct attachment to padeyes, mast collar posts.
Designed to handle the high loads generated by modern racing and cruising boats, ESP blocks feature sleeve bearings to ensure smooth, hitch-free performance under high load and heavy winds. Simple design and construction for handling high static loads on cruising boats. Ideal for halyards or limited purchase systems on cruising boats. Aluminum or polished stainless steel.
- Carbon-black Torlon ball bearings
- Long-glass engineered plastic Sheave
- Contained-axle sleeve
- Sheave Diameter: 1 9/16" (40 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 1/2" (12 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 1250 lb. (567 kg)
- Breaking Load: 2500 lb. (1134 kg)
- Weight: 1.8 oz. (50 g)
- Length: 2 19/32" (65.5 mm)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.