57mm Carbo Air® Single Block
The Harken 57mm Carbo Air® Single Block is a ball bearing general purpose workhorse.
Low-friction Carbo AirBlocks® are lightweight, strong, reliable—and economical. Consistently 30% lighter and 60% stronger than equivalent Classic blocks. The sideplates are UV-stabilized, high-strength resin and designed for small-diameter lines favored by racers. Good for jib and mainsheet systems on high-performance dinghies, and for high-load control lines on small keelboats.
Recipient of both the Dame Award and Sail Magazine’s Freeman-Pittman Award for innovation, this innovative line of blocks turns fiber-reinforced composite construction into a reliable strength-to-weight ratio you can depend on. Companions to the popular Harken Black Magic block line, these small, compact blocks work well with very high working loads for easy trimming.
- High strength-to-weight ratio general-purpose block
- 30% lighter, 60% stronger than equivalent conventional blocks
- Smaller block for jib and mainsheet systems on high-performance dinghies
- Use for high-load control lines on small keelboats
- Stainless steel swivel shackle
- Sheave Diameter: 2 1/4" (57 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 792 lb. (359 kg)
- Breaking Load: 2380 lb. (1079 kg)
- Weight: 3.1 oz. (87 g)
- Length: 4 5/16" (110 mm)
57mm Carbo Air® Single Block
|Diameter||3/8 Inch or 10 mm|
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Length||4 5/16 Inches|
|Mount Type||Swivel Shackle|
|Safe Working Load||792 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||57 mm|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).