57mm ESP Single Block, Swivel
|Diameter||5/8 Inch or 16 mm|
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Length||5 1/2 Inches|
|Mount Type||Swivel Shackle|
|Safe Working Load||2500 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||57 mm|
Harken 57mm ESP Single Block allows either a 2:1 or 3:1 purchase.
Designed to handle the high loads generated by modern racing and cruising boats, ESP blocks feature sleeve bearings to ensure smooth, hitch-free performance under high load and heavy winds. Simple design and construction for handling high static loads on cruising boats. Ideal for halyards or limited purchase systems on cruising boats. Aluminum or polished stainless steel.
- Carbon-black Torlon ball bearings
- Long-glass engineered plastic Sheave
- Contained-axle sleeve
- Stainless steel swivel shackle
- Sheave Diameter: 2 1/4" (57 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 5/8" (16 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 2205 lb. (1000 kg)
- Breaking Load: 4409 lb. (2000 kg)
- Weight: 11 oz. (312 g)
- Length: 5 1/2" (140 mm)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.