75mm Black Magic® Footblock, Double Footblock with Lockoff
|Diameter||9/16 Inch or 14 mm|
|Integral Cleat||Integral Lockoff|
|Length||4 3/8 Inches|
|Mount Type||Mechanical Fasteners|
|Safe Working Load||3465 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||75 mm|
Harken 75mm Double Footblock allows clean deck organization and 180° line angles.
Air blocks are easy to clean and service. They have few parts and no loose balls or rollers to misplace. Unlike blocks that are riveted, fasteners allow quick disassembly with a single hex wrench.
- Lightweight blocks with high-load Torlon® roller bearings for a high strength-to-weight ratio
- Ideal for sail controls including mainsheet, runner, halyard, and spinnaker systems
- Center cage keeps Torlon® roller bearings separated and parallel to reduce friction
- Sheaves have radius edges to protect today’s high-tech line
- Footblocks with lockoffs temporarily secure sheets
- Use to handle heavy loads associated with genoa and spinnaker sheets
- Sheave Diameter: 2 15/16" (75 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 9/16" (14 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 3465 lb. (1572 kg)
- Breaking Load: 6930 lb. (3143 kg)
- Weight: 20.24 oz. (574 g)
- Length: 4 3/8" (111 mm)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.