76mm Midrange Cheek Block
|Diameter||9/16 Inch or 14 mm|
|Integral Cleat||No Integral Cleat|
|Length||4 3/8 Inches|
|Mount Type||Mechanical Fasteners|
|Safe Working Load||1500 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||75 mm|
Harken 76mm Midrange Cheek Block for control lines under consistent adjustment and 180° line angles.
Great for mainsheet or spinnaker blocks and control lines on offshore yachts. Robust construction handles high loads. Ball-bearing sheaves minimize friction. Beefier posts and wrap-around straps create much higher working loads. Three-way head system permits blocks to swivel or be fixed side-to-side or fore-and-aft. Beckets are removable. Where applicable, blocks use 1/4" fasteners.
- Great for mainsheet or spinnaker; control lines on offshore yachts
- Tough construction handles high loads
- High-load Torlon® ball-bearing sheaves minimize friction
- 3-way head system for swivel or fixed mounting
- Wrap-around stainless straps; stainless-steel shackle
- Sheave Diameter: 3" (76 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 9/16" (14 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 1500 lb. (680 kg)
- Breaking Load: 4200 lb. (1905 kg)
- Weight: 11 oz (312 g)
- Length: 4 3/8" (111 mm)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.