HARKEN–Lead Block Kit (includes all three blocks)
Lead Block Kit (includes all three blocks)
|Best Use||Furler Parts|
|Warranty Details||7 Year Limited|
Use Carbo lead blocks for safe furling from the cockpit.
The 7404 kit’s lightweight, UV-stabilized Carbo blocks run exclusively on ball bearings for fast trimming under any load. It provides a complete system for most boats.
These stanchion lead blocks have free-rolling ball bearings to lead line aft for safe furling from the cockpit.
- Use the 7401 40 mm block on the bow pulpit as an inboard lead.
- The 7402 features a ratchet to control spooling when unfurling.
- The 7401 and 7402 have ball and socket bases to align blocks for smooth leads aft.
- The 7403 has a 29 mm sheave and allows the furling line to travel outboard of the stanchion to keep the side deck clear
- Mounts to stanchion with a four-screw clamp
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.