HARKEN–Pivoting Lead Block with Cam-Matic® cleat
Pivoting Lead Block with Cam-Matic® cleat
|Diameter||1/4 Inch or 6 mm|
|Integral Cleat||Integral Cam|
|Length||3 15/16 Inches|
|Safe Working Load||200 Pounds|
|Sheave Diameter||29 mm|
Harken's 395 Pivoting Lead Block is an elegant upgrade for the "head knocker" block, with an aluminum 150 Cam-Matic® Cleat.
Carbo Air blocks are made of tough reinforced composite in a size and style to fit any system: singles, doubles, triples; soft and hard attach. Perfect for main, jib and spinnaker sheets on dinghies and sportboats; control lines on boats of all sizes.
High-strength pivoting lead blocks with cams are used for halyard controls on larger keelboats and as “head knockers” on dinghies and beachcats for sheeting directly from the boom. Hole spacing and rivet size are the same as Classic models, making upgrades easy. Cam reverses for either up or down cleating.
- Can be used as becket block by looping a line through the hole in the center of the sheave.
- The 150 Cam-Matic® Cleat can be mounted in a reversed position for either up or down cleating
- Mount this Pivoting Lead Block so the sheave is toward the load
- Lightweight, strong and reliable fiber-reinforced composite construction
- Sheave Diameter: 1 1/8" (29 mm)
- Max. Line Diameter: 1/4" (6 mm)
- Max. Working Load (MWL): 200 lb. (91 kg)
- Breaking Load: 650 lb. (295 kg)
- Weight: 3.2 oz. (90.7 g)
- Length: 3 15/16" (100 mm)
- Mounting Hole Spacing: 2" (51 mm)
- Fasteners: Two #10 RH (5 mm)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.