HARKEN–Standard 365 Carbo-Cam® Cleat
Standard 365 Carbo-Cam® Cleat
|Breaking Strength||500 Pounds|
|Diameter||1/8" to 3/8"|
|Hole Spacing||1 1/2"|
|Safe Working Load||200 Pounds|
Cam Cleats for precise trimming and quick line release.
Harken® ball bearing cam cleats hold lines securely and release instantly for easy, precise trimming. Multiple rows of high-load ball bearings reduce friction so cams open easily for snap-down, rather than draw-through cleating.
The cam horns and smooth V-shape guide the line for easy entry. This allows precise sail control without having to readjust the cleated line. Lightweight fiber-reinforced Carbo-Cams® are for racing where weight is critical, or where adjustments are less frequent. UV-stabilized with carbon-black additive for maximum protection. The Carbo-Cam® protective tooth design ensures that the same number of teeth grip the line regardless of its diameter.
- Holds lines securely, releases instantly
- Plastic carbon-matrix pawls
- Lightweight, fiber-reinforced
- Use where weight is critical
- Rounded teeth hold securely by squeezing rather than cutting into line to reduce wear
- Use for precise trimming
- UV-Stabilized Delrin® ball bearing cam cleat
- Line size: 1/8" to 3/8" (3-10mm)
- Max. Working Load: 200lb.
- Breaking Load: 500lb.
- Height: 1 3/16" (30mm)
- Length: 2 9/16" (65mm)
- Width: 1 1/4" (32mm)
- Weight: 1.44 oz.
- Fasteners: #10 FH, 1 1/2" centers
- Fastener Spacing: 1 1/2" (38mm)
- Pawls: Plastic carbon-matrix
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.