HARKEN–Swivel Base with 150 Cam-Matic Cleat
Swivel Base with 150 Cam-Matic Cleat
|Diameter||1/8" to 1/2"|
|Mounting Hardware||Four #10 Flat Head Machine Screws|
|Type||Bases & Blocks|
Use cam swivel bases when leads must rotate to face the trimmer; good mainsheet pedestal for dinghies.
Ball bearing swivel bases feature dual rows of Delrin® ball bearings that swivel freely even under high loads. Bases include stand-up springs and a U-Adaptor to accept a variety of appropriate blocks.
- The Swivel Base/150 Cam-Matic is the standard configuration with a tall arm
- Ideal for mounting in the cockpit or for use on larger keelboats and small offshore boats that use 7 mm (3.00") plastic blocks
- Height: 5 3/4" (146mm)
- Weight: 13oz. (369g)
- Minimum Line Diameter: 1/8" (3mm)
- Maximum Line Diameter: 1/2" (12mm)
- Fastener Spacing (square pattern): 3/4" (19 mm) centers
- Fasteners: #10 FH (5mm)
- Fits Blocks: 2.25", 3.00" Light Duty Hexaratchet® ,57mm, 75mm Carbo® Air® Blocks, including Ratchet and Ratchamatic® Blocks
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.