Men's Aegir H2 Flow Jacket
|Sleeve Length||Long Sleeve|
The Ægir series is built for professionals at the ocean and named after the Norse mythology god of the sea. The Ægir H2Flow Jacket for men is a insulated water repellent jacket built for smart layering utilizing the unique Helly Hansen H2Flow technology giving unique ventilation and comfortable adjustable quick drying performance ideal for shifting activity levels and temperatures that our professional sailors and watermen endure out on the sea.
- Helly Tech® Performance
- Lightweight rip stop panels
- Mechanical stretch zones
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- 2 poly fabric construction
- Fully seam sealed
- H2Flow Helly Hansen Patented venting system
- Polartec® fleece lining for additional warmth
- YKK® Aquaguard® Vislon water resistant center front zip
- YKK® Aquaguard® Water resistant ventilation zips
- YKK® Aquaguard® Water resistant hand pocket zips
- Polartec® fleece lined comfortable collar| Hip length, regular fit
- Adjustable bottom hem
100% polyester. Imported.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.