Men's Skagen F-1 Offshore Shoes
The Men's Skagen F-1 Offshore is a best-in-class sailing shoe. This high-performance sneaker hybrid features an open-mesh construction that enhances breathability, and flexibility, whilst the seamless, engineered structural overlays protect the feet from both deck hardware and rocks. It has a moulded high-grade EVA removable insole which boasts a quick-drying microfiber and a serdia clarino antibacterial treatment. This highly flexible, and comfortable performance shoe is designed to give you all the stability needed on deck, with a 2nd density grade EVA medial posting. The outsole is best-in-class with it s superb multi-zone traction grip for boat decks, and also feature a non-marking rubber compound. The Skagen F-1 was built for speed, agility, comfort and protection. With it s striking looks, streamlined design, and purposefully engineered outsole this deck shoe is the ultimate gear for the avid sailor.
- Upper: Breathable mesh, QuickDry mesh, Hydrophobic Synthetic, HellyWear overlays
- Midsole: Premium EVA midsole, 2nd Density support, Moulded EVA sockliner
- Serdia, Clarino; Antibacterial technology
- Outsole: Multi-directional grip system, Flexible rubber outsole
- Ultra Storm Grip, Flex Groove, Siping, Non-marking rubber
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).