Men's Vanir Brono Pants
|Material||89% Polyester / 11% Elastane|
|Water Resistance||Water Repellent|
Brono is the Norse god of daylight and this softshell pant will provide protection, versatility and comfortable enjoyment form morning to night, however much daylight there is.
- Durable stretch, soft and flexible softshell fabric
- Water repellant, Windproof and breathable
- PFC Free DWR
- Softshell dynamic fit allowing comfortable movement during variable conditions
- Well rounded, active design provides comfort and protection for many conditions
- Articulated knee pattern, preshapes the leg into an active fit
- Crotch gusset pattern incorporates additional freedom of movement into the leg
- Front fly YKK® zipper of low profile reversed coil
- Lower leg cuff with 2 shock cord adjustments
- Belt loops allow for an additional belt
- Dump cargo pocket on left thigh| Two hip pockets
- Back left hip YKK® zipper pocket of reverse coil
- All zipper pullers are custom designed, sure grip
89% polyester; 11% elastane. Imported.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.