Women’s Sorrento Jacket
This is all the jacket you'll need for warm weather sailing.
Wet inshore weather is no match for this jacket featuring Henri Lloyd’s waterproof, windproof TP1 fabric that will shed surface water on the outside with its Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish while transporting water vapor and perspiration away from the inside with its breathable lining. Attributes you’ll find particularly welcome include an articulated design that won’t bind when you’re scrambling around the deck, fold-away hood, quick-drying brushed mesh collar lining, non-corrosive center front zipper, pre-molded external wrist adjusters and two welded side zippered pockets. The shock cord adjusting hem is longer in the back for coverage while bending and reaching. Its contoured silhouette also helps to reduce wind drag. Imported.
- TP1 fabric is 100% waterproof and windproof, wicks perspiration/moisture
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish sheds surface water
- Microporous coating with hydrophilic top coat is breathable while reducing condensation and keeping you dry
- Fold-away hood with shock cord aperture adjusters
- Quick-drying brushed mesh collar lining
- Mesh lining for increased breathability
- Hook-and-loop, pre-molded external wrist adjusters
- Articulated for ease of movement
- Contoured to reduce windage
- Differential hem with shock cord adjustment
- Regular, relaxed fit
- Non-corrosive center front zipper
- Two welded side pockets with non-corrosive zippers
Women’s Sorrento Jacket
|Sleeve Length||Long Sleeve|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).