HOSECOIL–HoseCoil Flush Mount Enclosure with Hose
HoseCoil Flush Mount Enclosure with Hose
Neatly stow your Hosecoil hose and keep it ready for use with this convenient enclosure.
Neatly store the included HoseCoil and keep it ready for instant use. May be plumbed to a pressurized water source (washdown pump). Enclosure is constructed of UV stable, high-gloss, white plastic material. Flush Mount Enclosure mounts into boat deck or bulkhead and requires a 6 3/4" cutout and 13" below-deck clearance. Includes one 3/8"ID, polyurethane, solid blue HoseCoil hose and a heavy-duty nozzle. Stainless steel mounting fasteners and adapter fittings are included to fit 3/8", 1/2" and 5/8" hoses.
- Solution to installing a washdown hose for your boat
- Constructed of high performance polytherester material
- Solid brass fittings and an adjustable brass nozzle with a rubber grip
- Includes one 3/8"ID, polyurethane, solid blue HoseCoil hose (with solid brass fittings, UV inhibitor and 90% useable length) and a yellow nozzle
- Stainless steel mounting fasteners and adapter fittings are included to fit 3/8", 1/2" and 5/8" hoses
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.