Men's Next Level Board Shorts
Sure you can use these board shorts for surfing, but do you really want to miss any opportunities to go fishing?
These Next Level Board Shorts from Huk aren't your average pair of repurposed swim-trunks-turned-into-board-shorts-turned-into-fishing-shorts. No, these board shorts were purpose-built for fishing. What you do in them when you aren't fishing is your business. Of course they WILL look great on the way to go fishing, on the way home from fishing, at the back yard barbeque cooking all the fish you caught, etc. You won't keep them in your tackle box, but they're an important piece of fishing gear nonetheless. 86% polyester/14% spandex. 10 1/2" inseam. Imported.
High Stretch: Just the right amount of spandex has been added to the fabric so your board shorts will stretch with you when you're straddling the transom trying to gaff that big yellowfin.
Quick Drying: Laser perforations in the fabric not only increase the breathability, you'll also notice they dry about as fast as they get wet.
Stain Release: Treated so they're easy to care for after you wipe the hand on your leg that you just used to cut bait with.
Anti-Microbial: Treated so they won't smell like fish when you wear them for activities other than fishing.
Sun Protection: You're covered with SPF/UPF 30+ material so you can stay out catching monsters on ultralight tackle from sun up to sun down.
Perforated Rear Yoke: There are laser perforations at the rear yoke (that V-shaped section at the back of the shorts) for extra breathability.
Crotch Gusset: This diamond-shaped piece of fabric is sewn into the crotch area to eliminate four seams coming together for greater freedom of movement and comfort.
Drainage: The back pocket has a drain hole so water that gets in, quickly makes an exit.
Pockets: Four pockets (one with a secure zipper closure) provide all the additional space you need to keep essentials close at hand.
- High stretch polyester/spandex fabric moves with you
- Quick drying so they're always ready for more
- Hook-and-loop fly for convenience
- Waistband ties to adjust the fit
- Perforated rear yoke is comfortable and breathable
- Back pocket with drainage hole
- Anti-microbial for odor control
- Stain release for easy care
- SPF/UPF 30+ for all-day sun protection
- Laser perforations for extreme breathability
- Crotch gusset for maximum mobility
- Relaxed fit with 10 1/2" inseam
Men's Next Level Board Shorts
|Material||86% Polyester/14% Spandex|
|Sun Protection||UPF 30|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).