HUMMINBIRD–Helix 7 Chirp MSI GPS G3 Fishfinder/Chartplotter Combo with Transducer and Navionics+ Charts
Helix 7 Chirp MSI GPS G3 Fishfinder/Chartplotter Combo with Transducer and Navionics+ Charts
|Connection Interface||Networking Ethernet|
|Diagonal Screen Size||7 Inches|
|Display Type||Backlit LCD|
|GPS||Internal GPS Antenna|
1200 Feet (Standard Transducer)
3500 Feet (Optional Transducer)
|Resolution||800 x 480|
|Specific Transducer||XNT 9 HW MSI 150 T|
030 Watts (PTP)
800 Watts (RMS)
|Warranty Details||One Year Limited|
The HELIX 7 CHIRP MEGA SI GPS G3 NAV+ fish finder features MEGA Side Imaging, MEGA Down Imaging, Dual Spectrum CHIRP Sonar, AutoChart Live, GPS and Humminbird Basemap built-in. The 7", ultra-wide display gives you ample room to view the many pre-loaded split screen view options. This unit includes a Navionics+ map card with data for over 21,000 lakes in the U.S. and Canada.
- Includes Navionics+ (U.S. and Canada): SD card for out-of-the-box map coverage of over 21,000 lakes and waterbodies.View Chart Detail
- NEW to HELIX 7- MEGA Side Imaging: See the world below like never before with crystal-clear viewing out to 125 feet on either side of your boat. You'll unlock new details with up to 3X more output than standard Side Imaging sonar.
- NEW to HELIX 7- MEGA Down Imaging: Get unprecedented underwater clarity with coverage down to 125 feet below your boat. You'll unlock new details with up to 3X more output than standard Down Imaging sonar.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP: Before you cast, know what's down there thanks to long, well-defined fish arches, and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by our proprietary, Low Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum offers two ways to search: wide mode for maximum coverage and narrow mode for maximum detail.
- SwitchFire Sonar: Take command of how your sonar returns appear. With two display modes, you can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even watch lure presentations - all at the push of a button.
- Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Our enhanced standard basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the U.S.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time.
- LakeMaster Compatible: Upgrade to the unrivaled accuracy and detail of Humminbird LakeMaster maps. From easy-to-read contours, to highlighted depth ranges, to scrollable lake lists, you'll have all the tools you need to make every moment count.
- Includes transducer and mounting hardware, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.