Type V Nylon Work Life Jacket
|Warranty Details||One Year|
|Type||Inherently Buoyant Foam|
|USCG Type||Type V: Special Use|
Imperial’s Type V Nylon Work Life Jacket is ideal for keeping your crew safe.
Imperial designed the Type V Nylon Work life jacket with SOLAS reflective tape to enhance visibility in dim conditions while the international orange coloring alerts others of your whereabouts. Heavy-duty snag resistant buckles along with adjustable body straps and shoulder straps keep you snug and secure during a day of working on or near the water.
- SOLAS Reflective panels for increased visibility
- Heavy-duty snag resistant buckles
- Adjustable body and shoulder straps for a secure fit
- USCG Approval Type: Type V
- Intended Use: Industrial, commercial
- Buoyancy: 17.5lbs.
- Flotation Material: Polyethylene foam
- Shell Fabric: 200 Denier polyester
- Straps: 1” webbing body belts
- Closure: Buckles
- Warranty: One year
For more information on USCG approval types and why you should always wear your life jacket when you are on a boat, see “Think Safe Choose the Right Personal Flotation Device (PFD)”.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.