Power Saving Light Dimmer 12/24V DC 0 to 10A
0 to 10 Amps Power-saving light marine lighting dimmer with full on/off. 6 to 32 Volts Input, 12/24 Volts Output. Smooth rheostat operation. Black Rotary Dial included. Completely potted electronics. Versatile through wide range of wall thickness.
Features & Benefits:
- Dimming: 0 to 100%
- Wide Input Range: 6 to 32V DC
- Power Saving Feature
- Full On/Off
- Electrical Protections: Short Circuit
- EMI Shielding
- Dimensions: 2 1/2" x 2 1/8" x 1 1/2"
- Input: 6 to 32V DC
- Load Rating: 120 Watts at 12V DC or 240 Watts at 24V DC
- Max Operating Temp: 115 Deg F (46 Deg C)
- Operating Frequency: 1kHz Constant
- Stem Length: 1"
- Fuse Rating: 10 Amps
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.