INTERLUX–Flattening Agent for Two-Part Polyurethanes, Quart
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Flattening Agent for Two-Part Polyurethanes, Quart
|Coverage||488 Square Feet/Gallon|
|Cure Time||To Overcoat: 6-48 Hours; To Touch: 2 Hours|
|Type||Two-Part Linear Polyurethane|
- Reduces the gloss of perfection or perfection plus
- Can be applied to boat decks, spars, masts and on most surfaces
- Reduces gloss level from high gloss to a satin finish
- Base Formulation: Two-part linear polyurethane
- Application: Brush, spray, roll & tip
- Number of Coats Recommended: 2-3
- Primer Needed: 404/414 Epoxy Primekote, Model 180570
- Drying Time: To touch; 2 hrs ;To recoat: 6-48 hrs.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.