INTERLUX–Interior Finish 750 High-Gloss Polyurethane Finish (Base), Gallon
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Interior Finish 750 High-Gloss Polyurethane Finish (Base), Gallon
|Coverage||521 Square Feet/Gallon|
|Cure Time||To Overcoat: 4-24 Hours; To Touch: 4-24; To Walk On: 16-48 Hours|
Tough two-part interior finish suitable for the interiors of all types of boats.
Interior Finish 750 is formulated for interior application in all types of new boat construction. High in gloss and opacity, it creates a durable, easy-to-clean finish with excellent chemical resistance. When used in combination with Interior Primer 860, Interior Finish 750 holds a Lloyd’s Register Surface Spread of Flame Certificate. Reduced surface preparation requirements and fast walk on time reduces the impact of painting on the other aspects of construction.
- Formulated for use in all surface boat interiors
- Tough durable finish
- Easy to clean and a strong chemical resistance
- Fast-curing two-part formula with short walk on time
- Base Formulation: Two-part polyurethane
- Finish: High-gloss
- Mix Ratio: 100 Part A : 17 Part B by Volume. 100 Part A : 15 Part B by Weight
- Volume solids: 51%
- VOC: 440 g/l
- Recommended Application Method: Brush, roll or spray
- Number of coats recommended: 1
- Recommended Wet Film Thickness: 3.2 mil
- Recommended Dry Film Thickness: 1.6 mil
- Application Temperature: Minimum -10°C/50°F/ Maximum- 35°C/95°F
- Primer Needed: Interlux Primer 860
- Coverage: 521.1 ft/gal. by brush
Drying Times* (Hours)
Drying @50°F @73°F @95°F To Hard Dry 24 hr. 8 hr. 4 hr. To Recoat 24 hr. 8 hr. 4 hr. To Dry Walk on 48 hr. 24 hr. 16 hr.
*The above dry times are minimums. May be recorded after the minimum time shown. There is no maximum dry time before launching.
For detailed application instructions see the Interlux Interior Finish 750 Data Sheet. NOTE: Manufacturer data sheets are subject to revision. Linked data sheets are believed to be accurate at the time of publication.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.