INTERLUX–Interprime™ Wood Sealer, Quart
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Interprime™ Wood Sealer, Quart
|Coverage||50-100 Square Feet/Quart Depending on Porosity|
|Cure Time||To Overcoat: 8-16 Hours|
Apply this sealer to bare wood before painting.
Seals wood before application of varnish or enamel. Prevents cracking and plywood checking. Not for use with two-part polyurethane or epoxies. Quart.
- Suitable for either interior or exterior use
- Stops varnish from soaking into the wood and seals the grain
- Eliminates "high" and "low" spots of subsequent coats of varnish
- Excellent for preventing cracking, checking in plywood
- Recommended Usage: Sealing wood before varnishing; Sealing plywood to prevent checking or cracking
- Formulation: Wood sealer
- Application: Brush, roll, conventional/airless spray
- Number of Coats Recommended: 2 or 3 coats, depending on porosity
- Drying Time: To overcoat: 8-16hrs.
- Color: Clear
- Coverage: 50–100sq.ft./qt. depending on porosity
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.