INTERLUX–Seam Compound, White
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Seam Compound, White
|Best Use||Wood Boat Underwater Seams|
Dry to Touch: 3 Hours at 73 Degrees F
Dry to Overcoat with Antifouling: 36 Hours at 73 Degrees F
Sealant for wooden boat seams.
Fills and seals wooden boat seams. Durable and flexible after immersion. 32oz.
- Specifically designed for filling seams of wood boat bottoms
- Good for keel joints that flex
- Durable and flexible after immersion
- Absorbs expansion and contraction of planks
- Good adhesive qualities when applied over properly primed surfaces
- Easily applied by putty knife
- Formulation: One-part seam sealing compound
- Recommended Usage: Below waterline seam sealing for wooden boats
- Cure Time: To tack: 1-3hrs.; To full cure: 12hrs.
- Quantity: Quart
- Cleanup: Mineral spirits
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.