ISOTHERM–Cruise 130 Elegance Silver, 4.6 cu.ft., AC/DC, Silver Door, 3-Sided Flange
Truck Freight Information
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Cruise 130 Elegance Silver, 4.6 cu.ft., AC/DC, Silver Door, 3-Sided Flange
|Amperage||5 Amps at 12 Volts DC|
|Capacity||4.6 Cubic Feet|
|Dimensions||29.6" Height x 20.7" Width x 19.4" Depth (not including door - door is 2")|
|Warranty Details||Two Years Parts/Five Years Limited Compressor|
Energy efficient and luxurious— what more could you ask for in a marine refrigerator for your cruiser.
Isotherm’s Elegance refrigerators are built to gracefully operate in the toughest marine environments. An advanced and practical design uses minimum battery power with noiseless operation and increased insulation keeps food and drinks cool in the hottest weather. It has a "right sized" freezer compartment that takes up a minimum amount of storage space—allowing for more storage of refrigerated foods and beverages that matter most. It easily holds larger bottles standing upright and has adjustable holders and cradles to keep containers secure in the roughest conditions.
All Cruise Elegance refrigerators feature an innovative interior anchoring system does not require a mounting flange. This system allows you to install the fridge flush mount or proud mount to suit your needs. The freezer compartment features a magnetic seal that locks out frost issues while the doors are two inches thick for greater insulation. AC/DC models work with all power sources in the world, including 12 and 24V DC, as well as 115 and 230V AC, both 50 and 60 Hertz.
- 4.6 cu. ft.
- Danfoss/SeCOP compressor offers low power consumption, quiet performance, and operation at a heel up to 30°
- Reversible right hinge door
- Silver door
- 3 sided flange
- AC/DC (115/230V AC; 12/24V DC)
- Refrigerator with freezer section
- Durable and easy to maintain
- Internal anchoring system allows you to install fridge flush or proud mount without flange
- Doors are 2” thick for greater insulation and reduced compressor run time
- Magnetically sealed freezer locks out frost issues
- Freezer dimensions allow you to store more food and tall beverage bottles in the fridge
- Energy efficient
- Easy to install
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.