12V Draw Macerator Pump
|Amperage||16 Amps at 12 Volts|
|Capacity||12 Gallons per Minute|
|Diameter||1 1/2" Barb|
|Dimensions||3 3/8" Height x 4 5/8" Width x 11" Length|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||One Year Limited|
Heavy duty self-priming pump with run-dry protection.
This popular pump works well for fish box, livewell and holding tank applications. The 4 blade stainless steel cutter reduces fish scales, ice and other waste to 1/8" particles and allow it to pass through the nitrile impeller with ease. Its self-priming abilities allow this pump to be installed up to 5' above the holding tank and provide 11 1/2 gallons per minute capacity. That means the typical 40 gallon holding tank can be evacuated in less than 4 minutes (outside of restricted discharge areas). A fully sealed motor and powder coated housing ensure a long service life.
- Heavy duty self-priming macerator pump
- Triple sealed motor for long service life
- 4 blade chopper reduces risk of clogging
- Powder coated housing to resist corrosion (internally and externally)
- Run-dry protection shuts down pump no fluids are detected
- Capable of self-priming up to 5'
- Ideal for holding tanks, fish boxes, and livewell tanks
- 15 minute run cycle can empty 180 gallons in a single cycle
- Complies with USCG Reg. 183.410 and ISO 8846 Marine for ignition protection
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.