This 12V remote spotlight with bright 100,000 candlepower is designed especially for boaters to easily locate buoys, moorings, channel markers and more. Mount the included control panel near the helm for convenient, hands-free operation. Weighs 5lb.
- Beam Strength: 100,000cp
- Lens Diameter: 5"
- Case Material: Non-yellowing thermoplastic
- Case Dimensions: 8"D x 8.74"H x 6.5"W
- Mounting Hardware: Included
- Range of Motion Side to Side: 320°
- Range of Motion Up/Down: 75°
- Waterproof: No, water-resistant
- Control Type: Joystick, manual, dash-mount
- Volts: 12V
- Draw: 3.6A @ 12V DC
- Wiring Provisions: 15' cable with connectors
- Replacement Bulb: Jabsco 18753-0528
- Warranty: One year
155 SI Remote Control Searchlight
|Battery Type||External 12 Volts Power|
|Light Output||100000 Candela|
|Dimensions||8" Depth x 8.74" Height x 6.5" Width|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.