Watertight, epoxy-painted thermoplastic housing with two 100,000cp halogen sealed beam lamps. Bulbs tilt inside housing, maintaining the sleek appearance. Includes two-speed panel-mount remote control and 25' wiring cable.
- Beam Strength: 100,000cp
- Lens Diameter: 2" x 5"
- Case Material: Thermoplastic
- Case Dimensions: 11"D x 8.75"H x 10.5"W
- Mounting Hardware: Included
- Range of Motion Side to Side: 360°
- Range of Motion Up/Down: 60°
- Waterproof: No, water-resistant
- Control Type: Manual, dash mount
- Volts: 12V
- Draw: 8
- Wiring Provisions: Includes 25' cable with connectors
- Replacement Bulb: Jabsco 18753-0336
- Warranty: One year
255SL Dual-Beam Remote-Controlled Searchlight
|Battery Type||External 12 Volts Power|
|Light Output||100000 Candela|
|Dimensions||11" Depth x 8.75" Height x 10.5" Width|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.