JABSCO–3.4GPM Pump, 3/8" NPT Ports, 3-5/8"H x 4"W x 6-7/8"L, Neoprene Impeller
3.4GPM Pump, 3/8" NPT Ports, 3-5/8"H x 4"W x 6-7/8"L, Neoprene Impeller
|Capacity||3.4 Gallons per Minute|
|Dimensions||4" Width x 3 5/8" Height x 6 7/8" Length|
Self-priming 115 AC pumps that will pump water or oil
These ready to use general purpose AC pumps have countless uses and are similar to the DC version, Water Puppy pumps. In the marine world, they excel at larger bait tank circulation pumps, wash-down pumps and as oil transfer pumps (with nitrile impellor). Each pump includes a pre-wired AC cord with a three pronged grounding plug, but they can be hardwired into an AC system or fed by an AC generator. The pump motors is compatible with vacuum switches that will prevent the pump from running dry and damaging the impellor. Front mounted National Pipe Thread (NPT) ports make installing fittings easy. Four mounting holes with rubber cushions help to isolate pump vibration from the mounting surface. Impellors are easily accessed through a front mounted cover plate. These pumps are not ignition protected and not recommended for use in areas that flammable or explosive vapors are present.
- Pre-wired and ready to use; includes AC cord with three pronged grounding plug
- Compatible of pumping water or oil (with nitrile impellor)
- Can be hardwired to AC system or powered by AC generator
- Accepts optional vacuum switch to prevent dry running to increase impellor life
- Impellors easily accessed through front mounted cover plate
- Not ignition protected; not for use in gasoline engine rooms or where flammable vapors are present
- One-year limited warranty
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.