Self-priming Diesel Transfer Pump, 24V
|Voltage||24 Volts DC|
A small pump 24V capable of moving large quantities of diesel and oil
Transfer pumps make short work of moving diesel or hydraulic oil from a drum into a tank or reservoir. This Jabsco 24V transfer pump packs a lot of power into a small package. Ideally suited for tanks up to 200 gallons this self-priming -pump is designed to function in all sorts of conditions: from -22°F in Alaska to 104°F in Baja. PTFE filled Ryton™ vanes are suited for exposure to petroleum products. The aluminum body features two mounting feet for permanent installations. An integrated switch, fuse and barbed fittings for 1" hose makes set up quick and easy. An IP55 rating gives users the confidence that this pump will standup to moderate exposure to dust and spray.
- Self-priming up to 9' and 13' of head
- Integrated switch and included fuse makes set and use quick and easy
- IP55 rating allows pump to installed in exposed location
- Functions in -22°F to 104°F
- Not rated for continuous use
- Ideal for tanks less than 200 gallons
- One-year limited warranty
- Use: Diesel, Kerosene, Paraffin and Hydraulic oil transfer
- Pump Type: Rotary sliding vane
- Voltage: 24V
- Amperage: 10A DC
- Capacity:5gph (diesel)
- Port Size: 3/4" barbed
- Lift: 9'
- Head: 19'
- Height: 5"
- Width: 4"
- Length: 7 5/8"
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.