JABSCO–Water Circulating Pump - #5850-0001
Water Circulating Pump - #5850-0001
Variable with RPM
15 Gallons per Minute at 2500 RPM
|Dimensions||4 1/4" Width x 2 7/8" Height x 4 7/8" Length|
|Features||Engine Cooling Pump|
|Warranty Details||One Year Limited|
Engine mounted circulating pump.
These Jabsco engine driven water pumps have been used on a wide range of engines including Chris Craft, Palmer Universal and more. A front mounted cover plate provides access for routine impeller changes and maintenance easier. The bronze body and 316 stainless steel shaft provide excellent corrosion resistance for a long service life. Two female ports make hose connections straight forward using male NPT barbed tail pieces (sold separately).
- Engine driven water pump
- Self-priming at slow RPMs
- Corrosion resistant bronze pump body
- 316 Stainless steel shaft for superior corrosion resistance
- Chris Craft - M Series (131 to 158 HP)
- Palmer - DH 120
- KERMATH - Sea Rover
- Lathrop - LH Master-LH6-LH - Atom
- OSCO - Hercules Diesel 685
- Universal - Super 6-Model Z
- Hercules - JX (and others)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.