JABSCO–Water Circulation Pump - #43210-0001
Water Circulation Pump - #43210-0001
Variable with RPM
33 Gallons per Minute at 2500 RPM
|Diameter||1 1/4" Barb|
|Dimensions||4 1/2" Width x 4 1/8" Height x 9 5/32" Length|
|Features||Engine Cooling Pump|
|Warranty Details||One Year Limited|
Engine mounted circulating pump.
This bracket or clamp mounted Jabsco engine driven water pump has been used primarily on MerCruiser engines, but may be found on others. A front mounted cover plate integrates inlet and outlet ports and provides access for routine impeller changes and maintenance. The bronze body and 316 stainless steel shaft provide excellent corrosion resistance for a long service life.
- Replaces MerCruiser model 46-72774-A32
- Engine driven water pump
- Self-priming at slow RPMs
- Corrosion resistant bronze pump body
- 316 Stainless steel shaft for superior corrosion resistance
- Can be installed using a clamp style mounting bracket or bolt style mounting bracket
- Accepts all stock MerCruiser pulleys
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.