M3-10IB-S-Gm-i-4 10" Marine Subwoofer Driver, Gunmetal Sport Grilles with RGB LED Lighting
|Type||Flush mount Subwoofer|
Purpose-built for real-world marine duty, JL Audio's M3-Series subwoofer drivers are designed to deliver outstanding bass performance that will transform your boat’s audio system.
With appropriate system setup, the addition of a subwoofer allows your smaller main speakers to be free of the burden of reproducing low frequencies. This allows your whole system to play louder and to sound cleaner at all listening levels.
Targeted towards moderate powered applications, the 10-inch, M3-10IB is designed to operate without a dedicated enclosure and features long excursion capabilities with a rugged suspension system. For best audio performance, the M3-10IB is best used with amplifier power in the 50-175 W range and is optimized to operate with a large volume of air behind it (at least 2 cu. ft. / 56.6 l).
Embedded within each speaker grille are six RGB LEDs to produce vibrant accent lighting, in almost any color.
Each multi-color LED is positioned out of direct sight and may be direct wired to display up to seven color assortments or connected to an RGB lighting controller (sold separately) for adjustable lighting control.
All JL Audio marine speakers are saltwater-rated, utilizing corrosion and UV resistant materials throughout to deliver years of listening enjoyment.
- Saltwater-rated and built with corrosion and UV resistant materials throughout
- Long-excursion woofer design with rugged suspension systems
- Optimized to operate without an enclosure behind them (infinite baffle)
- Embedded RGB LEDs produce vibrant accent lighting
- Mounting Application: Infinite Baffle (at least 2 cu. ft. / 56.6 l of air volume behind)
- Continuous Power Handling: 175 Watts
- Recommended Amp Power: 50 - 175 Watts
- System Efficiency: 87.2 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Built in USA with Global Components
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.