M3-770ETXv3-Sb-S-Gm-i 7.7" Enclosed Marine Coaxial Speaker System, Satin Black, Gunmetal Sport Grilles with RGB LED Lighting
|Color||Satin Black Gunmetal|
|Cutout Size||Tower Mount|
Enclosed in these beautiful, injection-molded enclosures are JL Audio's high-performance, M3-Series marine coaxial speakers.
Specifically engineered to generate clean, loud audio in open-air boating environments, the M3-770X coaxial drivers feature an oversized 7.7-inch design to produce powerful sound that can be heard well beyond a boat when mounted up high.
A 0.75-inch silk dome tweeter, specially treated to withstand the marine environment, handles the high-frequency duties. Silk has been chosen for its lightness, excellent damping properties and smooth response characteristics. A fixed grille-mounted design ensures peak tweeter performance with no loss of woofer radiating area. A 2nd order high-pass filter on each tweeter is integrated into the woofer grille and requires no additional mounting provision. Equipped with a self-resetting protection circuit, the signal going to the tweeter is monitored and automatically disconnected in the event of an overload to minimize the chances of tweeter failure.
Designed to securely mount using one of JL Audio's many available installation fixtures (sold separately), each enclosure features a decorative, aluminum logo trim cap on the end opposite the speaker, which can be oriented to match any custom mounting angle. The speaker cables exit through the center of the fixtures, staying high and dry, and out of sight. Professional installation is strongly recommended.
Embedded within each speaker grille are six RGB LEDs to produce vibrant accent lighting, in almost any color.
Each multi-color LED is positioned out of direct sight and may be direct wired to display up to seven color assortments or connected to an RGB lighting controller (sold separately) for adjustable lighting control.
For best audio performance, an amplifier capable of between 70-140 W of continuous power per channel is recommended. All JL Audio marine speakers are saltwater-rated, utilizing corrosion and UV resistant materials throughout to exceed industry standards.
Sold as a pair.
- Acoustically engineered to deliver powerful, clean sound well beyond a boat when mounted up high
- Saltwater-rated and built with corrosion and UV resistant materials throughout
- Flexible mounting fixtures available (sold separately) to fit a wide range of applications
- Oversized 7.7-inch design outperforms standard 6.5-inch marine speakers
- Long-excursion woofer design with rugged suspension systems
- 0.75-inch (19 mm) silk dome tweeters specially treated to withstand UV and salt-spray exposure
- Integrated 2nd order high-pass filter on tweeter with solid state protection circuit
- Embedded RGB LEDs produce vibrant accent lighting
- Continuous Power Handling: 70 Watts
- Recommended Amp Power: 20 - 140 Watts per channel
- System Efficiency: 90.5 dB
- System Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- System Frequency Response: 45 Hz - 25 KHz (± 3 dB)
- Built in USA with Global Components
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.