JL AUDIO–XMD-PCS50A-1-L10 Marine Audio Power Connection Kit
XMD-PCS50A-1-L10 Marine Audio Power Connection Kit
Premium 6 AWG 12-Volt Power Connection System for Single Amplifier - 50A Maximum
Ideal for most Center Consoles, Pontoons, Runabouts and Towboats where amplifier location is 10 feet (3 m) from battery, or closer
This kit contains everything you need to make secure, high-integrity power connections using ABYC-Standard colored wires. Ensure the safety of your audio system and vessel with the included Marine Circuit Breaker. As with all our Premium kits, the power wire is true AWG-spec, pure OFC copper, which is tinned to combat corrosion.
Included in this System:
- Red 6 AWG Tinned Power Wire (with two Power Rings) - 2 ft. (0.6 m)
- Red 6 AWG Tinned Power Wire (with one Power Ring) - 8 ft. (2.4 m)
- Yellow 6 AWG Tinned Ground Wire (with one Power Ring) - 10 ft. (3 m)
- Blue 16 AWG Remote Turn-On Wire - 18 ft. (5.5 m)
- 50 Amp Marine Circuit Breaker - XMD-MCB-50
- Manual Reset Design with High-Visibility Switch (no fuses to blow)
- IP67 Rated: withstands full immersion in water up to 1 meter deep
- SAE J1171 External Ignition Protected: suitable for use in marine engine compartments and fuel tank locations
- Stainless steel connection points for corrosion-resistance
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.