JOHNSON PUMP 09-703B-1 Impeller Replacement Kit
Second to an actual mechanical failure of the engine itself, a malfunction of the engine cooling pump would lead to catastrophic results. SPX FLOW Johnson Pump engine cooling pumps are designed to the demands of engine manufacturers and are built to take rough treatment.
SPX FLOW supplies engine cooling pumps to the world’s leading marine motor manufacturers, not just because of their renowned pumps; but also because of the heart of an engine cooling pump: the impeller. This seemingly unassuming bit of rubber sees to it that the engine always has a sufficient flow of cooling water. If the impeller doesn’t do its job, either through wear and tear, fatigue or wrong dimension, you could be left dead in the water with the likelihood of a significant engine repair bill in your near future. The Johnson Pump brand is synonymous with outstanding impeller performance and quality.
Pump Quicksilver Model 46-72774 A32
What makes Johnson Pump the original and replacement impeller of choice?
With SPX FLOW Johnson Pump you get:
PERFORMANCE Stable pressure delivery over time
• Ensures correct cooling flow
• Significantly longer service life…in some applications up to 4x longer than the competition (at a given duty cycle). Excellent self-priming capability
• Ensures sufficient cooling directly at start up Correct impeller dimensions
• Impellers are manufactured to strict tolerances for optimal functionality unique MC97 rubber compound
• Ensures flexibility for self-priming capabilities and minimizes failure due to fatigue (broken blades) Provides stronger bonding to avoid hub slip.
With its Johnson Pump brand SPX FLOW is an original manufacturer of world class impellers for more than 40 years
• More than 125 years of accumulated engineering time.
• Documented, standardized testing
• Continuous quality testing, annually 150,000 test hours
• In excess of 150,000 hours testing of our MC97 rubber compound
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.