For easy and fast assembly and disassembly, requiring only three screws and two pins, and are very rigid and lightweight. Square anodized aluminum tubing with rounded edges prevents scratches on the hull.
- Structural joints are made from aluminum (not plastic, as used in competitor’s product) and epoxy painted
- Stainless steel axles, screws, cotter pins and lock nuts
- Rubber supports are made to last with UV and salt water protection
- High-strength polyester adjustable strap
- Polyurethane foam wheels will never go flat and are puncture-proof
Sunfish Class Sailboat Dolly
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.