KIDDE–Mariner 110 Fire Extinguisher
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Mariner 110 Fire Extinguisher
|Dimensions||3 1/4" x 4 1/4" x 14 1/10"|
|Disposable / Rechargeable||Disposable|
|Extinguishing Agent||Monoammonium phosphate|
|Fire Rating||1A, 10-B:C|
|USCG Approved||USCG, DOT Approved|
|Warranty Details||6 Year Limited Warranty|
A Tri-Class (1-A, 10-B:C) marine-rated multipurpose dry chemical extinguisher that is easy to operate.
Suitable for use on Class A (trash, wood and paper), Class B (liquids and gases) and Class C fires (energized electrical equipment). The Mariner 110 unit is manufactured from lightweight aluminum and includes a tough aluminum valve assembly. Includes a pressure gauge that provides at-a-glance status. Disposable.
- Easy-to-read gauge tells you fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use
- Clear instruction label using graphics to show steps required to operate extinguisher
- Easy-to-pull safety pin
- Rust and impact resistant steel handle
- 2.5 lb. of monoammonium phosphate fire extinguishing agent (Average)
- Six year limited warranty
- UL approved strap retention bracket
- Coast Guard (USCG) approved when fitted with supplied mounting bracket
- Powder-coated cylinder for corrosion protection
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
ORIONCruiser First Aid Kit