KIDDE–Mariner 110 Twin Pack Fire Extinguishers
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Mariner 110 Twin Pack Fire Extinguishers
|Dimensions||3.37" x 8.75" x 14.1"|
|Disposable / Rechargeable||Disposable|
|Extinguishing Agent||Monoammonium Phosphate|
|Warranty Details||6 Year Limited Warranty|
KIDDE Mariner 110 Twin Pack Fire Extinguishers are both fitted with a pressure gauge that provides at-a-glance status. Both units are manufactured from lightweight aluminum and a tough aluminum valve assembly. Suitable for use on Class A (trash, wood & paper), Class B (liquids & gases) and Class C fires (energized electrical equipment).
- Easy-to-read gauge tells you fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use
- Clear instruction label using graphics to show steps required to operate extinguisher
- Easy-to-pull safety pin
- Rust and impact resistant steel handle
- 2.5 lb. of fire extinguishing agent (Average)
- 6 year limited warranty
- UL approved strap retention bracket
- Coast Guard (USCG) approved when fitted with supplied mounting bracket
- Powder coated cylinder for corrosion protection
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FIREBOY-XINTEXBattery Operated Marine Carbon Monoxide Detector
8% Off - Ends 04/26/21
ORIONCruiser First Aid Kit