KIDDE–PRO 10MP Fire Extinguisher
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
PRO 10MP Fire Extinguisher
|Dimensions||21" x 8 1/4" x 5"|
|Disposable / Rechargeable||Rechargeable|
|Extinguishing Agent||Tri-Class Dry Chemical|
|Warranty Details||Six Years|
For a modest price Kidde Fire Extinguishers satisfy Coast Guard requirements and provide peace of mind.
Suitable for use on Class A (trash, wood and paper), Class B (liquids and gases) and Class C fires (energized electrical equipment), the Kidde PRO 10MP fire extinguisher is fitted with a pressure gauge that provides at-a-glance status. It features a lightweight aluminum cylinder and sturdy aluminum valve assembly. For additional specifications and features see the Kidde PRO 10MP Data Sheet.
- Easy-to-read gauge tells you fire extinguisher is charged and ready for use
- Clear instruction label graphics show how to operate extinguisher
- Easy-to-pull safety pin
- Tough impact-resistant metal valve, handle and lever
- 10lb. of fire extinguishing agent
- Six year limited warranty
- UL-approved wall hanger
- Coast Guard (USCG) approved when mounted with optional bracket, Model 165466 (Kidde 466204)
- Cylinder is powder coated for corrosion protection
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.