SWX1230 Pure Sine Wave Inverter with Transfer Switch
|Amperage Draw at Rest||0.6 Amps|
|Output Waveform||Pure Sine Wave|
|Voltage||120 Volts AC|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
|Wattage||3000 Watts Continuous/6000 Watts Peak|
Protect sensitive AC loads with a pure sine wave inverter.
When it comes to microwaves, laptops and other sensitive equipment a seamless transition from shore power to battery power requires a pure sine wave inverter. Kisae understands the AC demands of contemporary electrical systems and has engineered the True Sine Wave line to silently supply the best possible AC power. True Sine Wave inverters can convert almost all of your house bank’s DC power an AC power almost identical to utility company supplied shore. This ‘cleaner’ power protects and extends the life of sensitive electronics by allowing them to operate and function as designed.
A built in transfer switch makes using the SWX1230 even easier. When the boat is plugged in after being away from the dock, the inverter will automatically transfer AC loads to the shore power to prevent unwanted depletion of the battery banks. Vital system information is provided through a bright LED display that continuously monitors battery status and load. Two standard, three-prong, GFCI, 120V outlets are available for powering small power tools, TVs, computers or lights. USB devices can be charged using a integrated 5V USB port. Built-in protections include overload and high-temperature shutdown, over-voltage protection, low voltage alarm and a low voltage shutdown. Optional AC Transfer Switch (sold separately) automatically transfers AC loads to shore power when plugged to prevent unnecessary battery drain.
Don’t stop using appliances and equipment while away from the dock. Convert DC battery power to a safe AC power that is compatible with any load. Protect sensitive equipment and get the most out of your house bank batteries with a Kisae True Sine Wave.
- Premium true (pure) sine wave AC inverter with transfer switch
- Ideal for boats with moderate AC loads including microwaves,laptops, hair-dryers and TVs
- Built in transfer switch automatically transfers AC loads to shore power when shore power current is detected
- Pure sine wave power is compatible with sensitive electronics
- Silent operation
- High start-up surge capability to prevent blown fuses and tripped breakers
- LED display provides valuable system information
- Built in low voltage, overload and high-temperature shut-downs
- Integrated 5V USB port to charge mobile phones and other electronics
- 2 Built in 120V outlets plus one screw terminals to be hardwired into boat’s AC system
- Dimensions: 18 13/16" x 11 5/16" x 6 11/16"
- Idle draw: 0.6A
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.