Laser Harken Outhaul/Cunningham XD Power Pack Kit
|Diameter||3/16 Inch or 5 mm|
|Sheave Diameter||Less than 20 mm|
Upgrade your Laser cunningham and outhaul to the 21st century!
This XD Power Pack Cunningham and Outhaul Upgrade Kit for Lasers comes with everything you need to quickly upgrade to a 10:1 cunningham & 6:1 outhaul. When installed, this kit will lead the outhaul and cunningham control lines back to the cockpit for easier handling. This allows you to make adjustments faster, maximizing your boat speed.
- The deck hardware reuses the existing mounting screw holes from the cunningham fairlead and clam cleat
- No additional drilling into the deck required
- The Harken Power Pack is the premium Laser Performance upgrade kit and is also supplied with new Laser XD boats
- International Laser Class Association (ILCA) class legal since 2010
- Developed in conjunction with Harken; Harken-made ball bearing blocks
What's in the Kit
- Custom Block Plate
- 16mm Forkhead Block - 2
- Holt Custom Cleat Base
- Harken Cam Cleat - 2
- X-Treme Angle Fairlead - 2
- Fasteners - 10 pack of Deck Mounting Screws
- 1/8 in. Dyneema for Cunningham - 3'
- 5mm Sprintline for Cunningham - 13'
- Harken Micro Double with Becket - 2
- Harken Shackle
- 3/16 in. Dyneema for Outhaul - 8.5'
- 5mm Sprintline for Outhaul - 13'
- Harken Micro Single - 2
- Harken Micro Single with Becket
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.