LENCO MARINE–Performance Trim Tab Kit, 16"L x 12"W
Performance Trim Tab Kit, 16"L x 12"W
|Compatibility||Boats 20 to 36 Feet Long|
|Dimensions||16" Length x 12" Width|
|Trim Tab Actuator||Electric Single|
|Trim Tab Control Type||Switch Kit Sold Separately|
|Type||Trim Tab Kits|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Three Year Limited|
Bump up trim tab strength with a set of Lenco Standard Performance Trim Tabs.
Featuring electro-polished blades and stouter 1/4" diameter hinge pins, Lenco’s Performance Trim Tabs are esthetically pleasing and stronger than Lenco’s Standard Mount Trim Tabs. Like all Lenco Trim Tabs, actuators feature a reliable, electrically-driven ballscrew design, which makes them twice as powerful as typical hydraulic models. More power is complemented by an instant response to helm commands, which means that you can correct your boat’s trim angle much faster than boats equipped with comparatively sluggish hydraulic designs.
Lenco's fast-response trim tab actuators are (of course) fully submersible, with a sealed design. Actuators include 6’ leads and "plug and play" waterproof Deutsch connections, which also help to make installation easy. Trim tab blades are robust 12-gauge, 304 stainless steel with 1" turned up edges. Kit includes standard actuators with 5/16" stainless steel bolts. Actuators mount at the trailing edge of the blades. You also get two 20’ actuator extension harnesses. Switch Kits sold separately.
NOTE: 16” length model (offered here) requires a minimum transom height of 11" for installation
- 12-gauge, electro-polished, 304 stainless steel blades
- Fast-response, electric actuators
- High-impact, corrosion-proof upper mounting brackets
- 1/4" hinge pin contributes to a stronger installation
- 2 each of 12-gauge stainless steel Electro-Polished trim tab blades
- 2 each of #15054-001 actuators with 6' lead and Deutsch plugs
- 2 each of #30133-103 20' actuator extension wiring harnesses
- 2 each of #15085-001 upper mounting bracket with gland seal
- 2 each of #50014-001 lower mounting bracket
- 1 each of the Lenco owner’s / installation manual
- All necessary stainless steel mounting hardware
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.