LENCO MARINE–Standard Mount Trim Tab Kit, 9"L x 18"W
Standard Mount Trim Tab Kit, 9"L x 18"W
|Compatibility||Boats 22 to 30 Feet Long|
|Dimensions||9" Length x 18" Width|
|Trim Tab Actuator||Electric Single|
|Trim Tab Control Type||Switch Kit Sold Separately|
|Type||Trim Tab Kits|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Three Year Limited|
Reduce fuel consumption and run smoother, drier and faster with Lenco Electric Trim Tabs.
With their electrically-driven ballscrew design, Lenco Electric Trim Tabs are more reliable and twice as powerful as typical hydraulic trim tabs. More power is complemented by an instant response to helm commands, which means that with Lenco Electric Trim Tabs, you can correct your boat's trim angle much faster than boats equipped with comparatively sluggish hydraulic designs.
Lenco's fast-responce trim tab actuators are (of course) fully submirsible, with a sealed design and "plug and play" waterproof Deutsch connections, which also help to make installation easy. Trim tab blades are robust 12-gauge, 304 stainless steel and have a 5/8" flared trailing edge and 1/8" diameter hinge pin. Kit includes standard actuators with 5/16" stainless steel bolts. Switch Kit sold separately.
NOTE: A minimum transom height of 14" is required for installation.
- More powerful than hydraulic trim tabs
- Instantly respond to helm commands
- Tab blades made of corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel
- Waterproof "plug and play" Deutsch connections facilitate installation
- All stainless steel hardware
- 2 each of 12-gauge stainless steel trim tab blades
- 2 each of #15054-001 actuator with 6' leads and Deutsch plugs
- 2 each of #30133-103 20' actuator extension wiring harnesses
- 2 each of #15085-001 (116) upper mounting brackets with gland seal
- 2 each of #50014-001 (119) lower mounting brackets
- 1 each of the Lenco owner’s / installation manual
- All necessary stainless steel mounting hardware
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.