LENCO MARINE–Standard Mount Trim Tab Kit, 9"L x 9"W
Standard Mount Trim Tab Kit, 9"L x 9"W
|Compatibility||Boats 14 to 18 Feet Long|
|Dimensions||9" Length x 9" Width|
|Trim Tab Actuator||Electric Single|
|Trim Tab Control Type||Switch Kit Sold Separately|
|Type||Trim Tab Kits|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Three Year Limited|
Reduce fuel consumption and run smoother, drier and faster with Lenco Electric Trim Tabs.
Lenco Trim Tabs owe their success to quality stainless steel components and a powerful, electrically-driven, ball screw actuator design. Standard-Mount Trim Tab blades are 12-gauge, 304 stainless steel with a 5/8" flared trailing edge and 1/8" diameter hinge pin. Kit includes standard actuators with 5/16" stainless steel bolts. Switch Kit sold separately. A minimum transom height of 14" is required for installation.
About the actuators
Lenco electric actuators are built around a proven-dependable ball screw design that is twice as powerful as comparable hydraulic models. More power is complemented by an instant response to helm commands, which means you can correct your boat's trim angle much faster than with hydraulic designs. Actuators are (of course) fully submirsible, with a sealed design and "plug and play" waterproof Deutsch connections, which also help to make installation easy.
- More powerful than hydraulic trim tabs
- Instantly respond to helm commands
- Tab blades made of corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel
- Waterproof "plug and play" Deutsch connections facilitate installation
- All stainless steel hardware
- Two 12-gauge stainless steel trim tab blades
- Two #15054-001 actuators with 6' leads and Deutsch plugs
- Two #30133-103 20' actuator extension wiring harnesses
- Two #15085-001 upper mounting brackets with gland seal
- Two #50014-001 lower mounting brackets
- Lenco Owner’s /Installation manual
- All necessary stainless steel mounting hardware
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.