LEWMAR–#7 One-Speed Aluminum Non-Self-Tailing Winch
#7 One-Speed Aluminum Non-Self-Tailing Winch
|Drum Material||Anodized Aluminum|
|Gear Ratios||1:1 in First Gear|
|Power Ratio||7.9:1 in First Gear|
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
For sportboats requiring constant trimming and where weight consideration is a premium; also popular as a mast-mounted winch.
Advanced technology and innovative details have made Ocean Series the world’s most popular winches. Racing sailors appreciate the smooth operation and flawless performance. Cruising sailors can benefit from Lewmar’s race-bred engineering and simple tool-free maintenance.
- A massive, all-bronze, one-piece center stem supports stainless steel main shafts and gear spindles that lend exceptional strength
- Bronze gear trains deliver smooth power; high-tensile bronze gears are machine-cut to very high tolerances
- The rigid, one-piece nylon cage with snap-in stainless steel bearings and integral grease pocket for permanent lubrication
- Free-running bearings assure you the winch will not seize up under any operating load
- Fewer moving parts means fewer problems and simpler maintenance
- Assisted by a screw-on cap and strip-from-the-top construction, Lewmar winches can be easily and completely disassembled without removing the winch from the boat
- Ocean’s unique grip pattern makes rope handling easy
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.