LEWMAR–8" Standard Aluminum Winch Handle
8" Standard Aluminum Winch Handle
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
Shorter handle ideal for cabin-top winches and greater trim speed.
Lewmar’s standard aluminum winch handle is great for applications that require speed. This 8" handle allows faster RPMs and doesn’t have a locking mechanism so it can be quickly installed on any winch and removed to stow or switched to another winch. Great for cabin-top mounted winches with clearance limitation or for making quick tacks. The light weight forged aluminum alloy is anodized for corrosion resistance and features a standard grip with ball bearings for smooth grinding.
- Light-weight forged aluminum winch handle
- No locking mechanism makes installation quick and easy
- Standard ball bearing grip
- Shorter handle length increases RPMs to haul in line faster
- Ideal for cabin-top mounted winches with clearance limitations
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.