LEWMAR–EVO® Electric Winch, 45EST, Black
EVO® Electric Winch, 45EST, Black
2.6:1 in Firsr
9:1 in Second
13.9:1 in First
44.8:1 in Second
Seven Years on Mechanical Parts
One Year on Electrical Parts
EVO® Electric Winch Kits offer sail trimming at the push of a button for more relaxed and comfortable sailing.
Whatever sailing you do, short-handed or long-distance cruising, it’s easy to install electric winches or upgrade your existing winches with one of Lewmar’s conversion kits.
Complete Electric Winch Kits include E-Series controller, circuit breaker or fuse and deck switch.
Key EVO Winch Features
- EVO® Winches are an evolution of the renowned Lewmar Ocean Winch; They’re easy to service, with no tools required
- The integrated investment-cast stainless steel feeder arm completely covers the winch, and does not create a rope trap above the Wavespring jaws
- Directional arrows allow foolproof loading of the winch, a very helpful feature if you are sailing with an inexperienced crew
- The stripper position can be adjusted to smoothly feed the rope out of the jaws and into the cockpit
- Simple servicing: No tools are required to service a Lewmar EVO® winch, simply unscrew the top cap with your fingers to remove the drum and provide access to the gear train
- If you try to put a Lewmar EVO® winch together wrongly, it will become very clear that youve got it wrong; it is impossible to service the winch and put it back together incorrectly
- Seven-year warranty: With an aggressive in-house testing program, Lewmar backs EVO® Winches up with a comprehensive seven-year warranty.
Key Electric Features
- Pushbutton power
- Quiet operation
- Manual override
- All the benefits of the EVO® winch series
- Easy to install
- Complete Electric Winch Kits include E-Series controller, circuit breaker or fuse and deck switch
- Features powerful series wound motor
- E Series controller features a thermal trip
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.