EVO® Electric Winch, 50EST Gray
2.6:1 in Firsr
9:1 in Second
13.9:1 in First
48.6:1 in Second
Seven Years on Mechanical Parts
One Year on Electrical Parts
EVO® Electric Winch Kits offer sail trimming at the push of a button for more relaxed and comfortable sailing.
Whatever sailing you do, short-handed or long-distance cruising, it’s easy to install electric winches or upgrade your existing winches with one of Lewmar’s conversion kits.
Complete Electric Winch Kits include E-Series controller, circuit breaker or fuse and deck switch.
Key EVO Winch Features
- EVO® Winches are an evolution of the renowned Lewmar Ocean Winch; They’re easy to service, with no tools required
- The integrated investment-cast stainless steel feeder arm completely covers the winch, and does not create a rope trap above the Wavespring jaws
- Directional arrows allow foolproof loading of the winch, a very helpful feature if you are sailing with an inexperienced crew
- The stripper position can be adjusted to smoothly feed the rope out of the jaws and into the cockpit
- Simple servicing: No tools are required to service a Lewmar EVO® winch, simply unscrew the top cap with your fingers to remove the drum and provide access to the gear train
- If you try to put a Lewmar EVO® winch together wrongly, it will become very clear that youve got it wrong; it is impossible to service the winch and put it back together incorrectly
- Seven-year warranty: With an aggressive in-house testing program, Lewmar backs EVO® Winches up with a comprehensive seven-year warranty.
Key Electric Features
- Pushbutton power
- Quiet operation
- Manual override
- All the benefits of the EVO® winch series
- Easy to install
- Complete Electric Winch Kits include E-Series controller, circuit breaker or fuse and deck switch
- Features powerful series wound motor
- E Series controller features a thermal trip