SX Closed Lid Foot Switch with Polished Stainless Steel Lid
|Best Use||Lewmar DC Electric|
Prevent accidental winch use with a closed lid
Electric winches offer push-button convenience to sailors, but there are situations when these button switches need to be protected—this is especially true for crowded cockpits or when children are aboard. Lewmar offers a solution with closed lid foot switches. This lower profile twin sealed switch feature a 316 stainless steel flip cover that protects the rubber switch for accidental activation. When needed, the flip cover lifts and remains open for easy access to the switch and snaps closed when not in use. Compatible with all Lewmar electric winches and windlass. . Each switch includes labels that can be installed on an inset in the cover. Prevent unintended electric winch operation with Lewmar SX closed lid switches.
- Fully covered switch provides protected access to electric winch and windlass control
- Twin seal for installation in exposed areas
- 316 stainless steel cover is durable for installation in high traffic area
- Compatible with Lewmar electric winches and windlasses
- Compact design installs in space limited applications
- Low profile stands 9/16" above the deck
- Available with a Black composite plastic cover
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.